- Do you want to increase the rankings of
your videos on Google and YouTube?
- Do you want to generate more views and subscribers?
- Do you want to get more leads and make more sales?
If you want to get your YouTube video to rank well in Google or YouTube it helps to embed it on a web page containing content related to your video. Adding a video to your landing page increases visitor engagement and improves YouTube rankings. This is because the video views received on your landing page count toward your overall YouTube video view-count.
Here are the 10 steps to correctly embed
a YouTube video on your website:
- Choose the YouTube video you want to embed on your web page
- Click “share”
- Click “embed”
- Select “use old embed code”
- Copy the embed code (CTRL+C) and paste it (CTRL+V) into your html page.
- Select the text editor (not the visual editor) then paste your code (CTRL+V) into the page.
- Add a title to your video and link it to the URL of your YouTube video
- Update or publish your web page
- Check to see if your video displays correctly
- Embed your video on other blogging platforms to increase it’s rankings in Google and YouTube.
The old embed code can be crawled naturally by search engine spiders. The new embed code places your video into an iframe that makes it uncrawlable.
If your site uses WordPress, login to your admin panel and open the page or post where you want to embed your video.
Get 21 more advanced strategies for generating traffic and leads from YouTube videos by subscribing to my free e-course “”