Do you want to make it easy for people to subscribe to your YouTube channel?
The more subscribers you get the more views your videos will get. More views means more potential customers for your business.
Although users can subscribe to your YouTube channel with the Subscribe button, you can also add a direct subscription link in the descriptions of your videos. You can also add the YouTube subscription link to your WordPress website or in your email messages. This will get you additional subscribers.
Here are the steps to add a subscribe link to YouTube:
- Log into your YouTube account
- Click on your profile picture
- Click Creator Studio
- Click video manager
- Select the video that you want to add the subscription link to
- Click edit
- Go to the description box
- Add the subscribe link to the end of your video description box
- Add the call to action…”Subscribe to my channel”
- Replace “channel user name” with your
own channel user name in the URL below
- Click “save changes”
- Log out of your YouTube channel to check the link
- Click the link in the description box “subscribe to my channel”
As you can see you’ve got a pop-up asking you to confirm your channel subscription. Once they click this they’ll automatically be subscribed to your channel.
Here’s how to add the YouTube subscription link to WordPress:
- First add your call to action
“click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel”
- You highlight that
- Click link
- place your URL in the box
- Click “add link”
- Click “save draft”
- Click “Preview”
Now you can see that the link has been added
When you click on the link the pop-up box appears again.
Now you know how to quickly and easily add a YouTube subscription link in the description box below your video, add it to your website or in your email messages.
And now I’d like to invite you to subscribe to my Free e-course
“21 Ways To Get YouTube Traffic”