- Do you want an easy way to engage
with other people on YouTube?
- Do you want to strengthen the future and
existing relationships with your audience?
- Do you want to increase your visibility
in YouTube and Google search results?
Responding to comments on your YouTube videos helps build your YouTube community. The more comments and interaction your video receives, the more value YouTube’s & Google’s search algorithm places on it for specific searches.
Here’s how to comment on YouTube Videos
Watch the video below
- Find the video you’d like to comment on
- Make sure you’re logged into your YouTube account
- Then under all comments click on the box
- Add your comment
- You also have a choice to share it on Google Plus. If you do this only the people you choose will be able to see the comment on Google Plus
- Check the box or you can just click post
- Click post
Now you can see that my comment has been
added to the top of the comments column.
Here’s how to get comments to your videos
from Google Plus Communities
If you share your video with Google Plus Communities the comment that appears under your video will also appear under your video on YouTube.
- So here we’ve got a comment from Paul Shallito
- Click the YouTube video
- Scroll down and you’ll find Paul Shallito’s comment appears under my video
Here’s how to moderate your comments
- Here’s my comment from Google Plus. I can edit, remove, disable reshares and disable replies
- Here’s a comment from someone else
- I can remove it, report spam and abuse or ban from the channel
- And for my reply comment I can edit or remove it
Here’s how to moderate the comments of all your videos at once
- Just go to your YouTube channel
- Click on video manager
- Click on community
- Here you’ll see the comments of all your different videos
- Now if you want to select just one video you can click the drop down and select just one of the videos
- Then you’ll see your comments just for that video
- Now you have a choice to remove the comment
- Click the drop down report as spam or ban from channel
Now you know how to add or moderate comments on YouTube.
If you do this on a regular basis it will help strengthen the relationships with your audience. It will also increase the visibility of your videos in Google and YouTube search results.
And now I’d like to invite you to Get FREE access to my $100 per Day YouTube Blueprint called “YouTube Hijack“. It’s a 7 part video course on how to make $100 Per Day from YouTube without even uploading any videos.