Subscribers to your channel are more inclined to watch your videos however YouTube doesn’t make it easy to message them.
Here are a couple of different ways to accomplish this.
1. Share your videos with the people that you’ve added to your Google Plus circles
- Log in to your YouTube channel
- Click upload
- From the drop down menu select “private” before you upload your video
- Where it says “share to: Add names, circles, or email addresses” click the box labelled “Your circles” It says “share with everyone in your circles except the ones you’re just following”
- After you’ve set up sharing with your circles make sure that you’ve set your video to “public”
Every time somebody subscribes to your YouTube Channel add them to your Google+ circles.
Here’s how to add YouTube Subscribers to your Google+ circles
- Go into your Gmail account and go to the “Social” tab.
- Click on “Social” scroll down and you’ll see that the person has subscribed to you on YouTube
- Go over to Google Plus and from the drop down box you can create a new circle or if you’ve already created a circle for YouTube marketing just add the person to that circle
What if you want to send a private message within YouTube?
- Select the video you wish to share.
- Go down to “share” click “email”
- Enter the email addresses or the user names of the channels you wish to share your video with
- You’ll see a preview of your the message
- Click “send email”
- That’s it!
So every time somebody subscribes to your YouTube channel make sure you add them to your Google Plus circles. You’ll then be able to notify them of any new videos that you’ve created.
Get 21 more advanced strategies for generating traffic and
leads from YouTube videos by subscribing to my free e-course
“21 ways to to get YouTube Traffic”