Have you ever has a hard time trying to
find a specific video in video manager?
It can be really difficult if you’ve uploaded hundreds of videos.
Now you can use the advanced search feature in
YouTube Video Manager to find your video.
Watch the short video below to learn how…
Here are the steps:
- Log into your YouTube channel
- Click on your profile image
- Click on Creator Studio
- Click on video manager
- Now you’ll see all all videos listed here
- Go to your search videos box
- Click on the drop down
- Enter the title of your video
- Click search and here we’ve got the video
“” and a similar one
What if you can’t remember the title of a specific video?
- For instance I can’t remember the title of the video I created about a channel trailer so I put “channel trailer” into the title
- Click search and here I have the video
Here are some other ways to find your videos
using the advanced search feature on YouTube:
- You can add specific tags
- Use specific words
- Select privacy options
- Specify the dates you uploaded your videos
And now I’d like invite you to Get FREE access to my $100 per Day YouTube Blueprint called “YouTube Hijack“. It’s a 7 part video course on how to make $100 Per Day from YouTube without even uploading any videos.
to download your free video course