Many YouTubers don’t like ads appearing before their YouTube videos because it annoys their viewers. But here’s the good news..I’m going to show you how to turn off the pre-roll ads that play before your videos.
Here are the steps to turn off the ads
that appear on your YouTube Channel and videos:
- As you can see on this video I’ve got a pre-roll
ad that’s playing before my video
- I need to click “Skip Ad” to view the content
But how do you turn off those ads?
- Click on your profile icon
- Click “Creator studio”
- Click “Channel”
- Click “Advanced”
- Under advertisements uncheck the box that says “allow advertisements to be displayed alongside my videos”
- Keep in mind that this does not apply to videos that you monetize and your videos that are claimed by a third-party
- Click “save”
- Now let’s check the video
- You can see there is no pre-roll ads that are displayed on the video however as you can see adsense banners still appear at bottom of your video.
- To disable these AdSense Ads.
Now your YouTube videos won’t play any pre-roll ads before the content appears. This means your viewers will have a smooth experience.
And now I’d like to invite you to get free access to my $100 per day YouTube Blueprint called YouTube Hijack. It’s a 7 part video course on how to make $100 per day from YouTube without even uploading any videos.
Click the link below to receive your first video