Do you want to easily manage your YouTube Channel on the go?
The YouTube Creator Studio App enables you to check out your latest stats, respond to comments, and get customized notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
Watch this short video tutorial (2:41)
Here’s how to download and install the creator studio app:
- From the app store on your iPhone
- Click the app store
- Click on the icon
The video manager allows you to update your video
details and settings on the go…
- Customized push notifications allow so you
stay on top of what you care about most.
- Filter and respond to fan comments.
- Monitor channel and video performance with easy to use analytics.
- Now you’ve got the window to sign into your channel.
- Click the icon at the top to show your dashboard, videos, comments, analytics, YouTube and Capture.
- Click on dashboard.
- It shows you analytics, recent uploads and comments.
- Videos – My Videos shows you your recent uploads.
- If you click on any of those videos it will show you how to edit the video, real time stats, video stats and comments for each video.
- Comments..you can see all your published comments.
- Click on analytics. It will show you the channel stats, views, minutes watched, subscribers and engagement.
- Click on YouTube and it will go to your YouTube app.
- Click on Capture and download the YouTube capture app from the app store.
- Click on the gear symbol. This will give you the settings where you can do push notifications. These will help to control the types of notifications that surface in your app.
Now you can quickly and easily manage your YouTube channel on the go. Check your latest stats, respond to comments and get customized notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere at anytime. Keep in mind The Creator Studio app is only available for iPhones that run the iOS 7 and above or on phones running Android 4.0 and above.
And now I’d like invite you to Get FREE access to my $100 per Day YouTube Blueprint called “The YouTube Hijack“. It’s a 7 part video course on how to make $100 Per Day from YouTube without even uploading any videos.
Download your FREE video course at: